Sadly, We have decided to keep our doors closed until further notice.
This will be the time when we are able to welcome back our community, without segregation or discrimination.
A place where everyone is welcome.
Colon Hydrotherapy is referred to as colonic irrigation, colonics, colon therapy, or high enemas. All these are different names for colon hydrotherapy, which uses safe filtered and sterilised temperature controlled water for inner cleansing.
Ideally people receive the treatment as a preventive and detox measure. However some people discover colonics can assist in overcoming symptoms of constipation, diarrhoea, gas, irritable bowel syndrome, anxiety, stress, over processed diet, headaches, migraines, back pain, haemorrhoids, parasites, skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, colitis, arthritis, diverticulosis, depression, intestinal distress, irregularity of bowel movements and allergies.
The colon, which is about one and a half metres long, connects the small intestine with the
from the partially digested food that enters from the small intestine.
Two pints of liquid matter enter the colon from the small intestine each day.
The difference in volume represents what the colon absorbs each day.
* A colonic cleanses the colon, by removing toxic material after it is broken down by the water.
* The colon muscles will be toned, strengthened, and rejuvenated during the treatment.
* Removal of waste and colon muscle improvement can enable the colon to resume its natural state once again.
* Reflex points are stimulated thereby affecting the corresponding body parts, organs, tissues, and glands in a beneficial way (similar to Reflexology).
* The colonic treatment hydrates your entire body.
* 70-80% of our lymphatic system is located in the colon. The cleansing process also allows this system to function as it was meant to, optimising our immune system responses.